This Privacy Notice applies to the operations of Yourlowestquote.com and its respective affiliates and subsidiaries (“YLQ”). At YLQ we respect your right to privacy and value the trust you have placed in us.
We are committed to the responsible management, use and protection of our customers’ personal information. This Privacy Notice supplements other applicable policies, practices and privacy notices that may relate to specific business relationships you have with YLQ.
This Privacy Notice applies to all the information we collect from you. By providing personal information to us you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Notice, please do not provide personal information through YLQ.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide through our Services, including:
- Name, address, and birthdate;
- Other contact information such as email address and/or text address;
- Financial and health information;
- Protected Health Information (aka PHI);
- Family Demographic and Income Information;
- Credit or debit card numbers; and
- Social security or similar national ID number;
- Geo-location information; and
- Social media account IDs
We may supplement the information you submit to us online with:
- Other personal information we have about you, including information from our affiliates and vendors; and
- Information that we obtain about you from public and non-public records.
How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information you provide when you visit or use our Services to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information and to enhance your experience with us. These uses
- Completing transactions, for example, processing your insurance
- Processing claims;
- Sending you information about health care and health related services, resources and benefits that will help you manage your health;
- Sending administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- Providing and improving customer services, including through email or text communications, or any chat or similar feature available through our services;
- Sending marketing information we think may be of interest to you;
- Providing a quote for one or more of our products;
- Sending you surveys;
- Conducting our business, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products,
- Enhancing, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities;
- Taking any action that we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to investigate, prevent and detect illegal activities; (b) under applicable laws, including laws outside your country of residence; (c) to comply with legal process; (d) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (e) to enforce our Terms or Service and Privacy Notice (f) to protect our operations or those of our affiliates; (g) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (h) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- Other purposes specifically disclosed at the time.
How We Share Personal Information – Sharing Among our Affiliates
YLQ and its affiliates may share your personal information with one another to ensure that your use of the Services is as helpful and beneficial as possible.
We may also share your personal information with affiliates in order to support our business operation, to provide services to you and for any other purpose described in this Privacy Notice.
Sharing with Third Parties
We work with third parties that provide services to us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services. We may share your personal information with them so they can provide those services.
We may share personal information with third parties to permit them to send you Marketing communications, if you have opted in to such sharing.
We will share any personal information you provide on our Services for the purposes stated on the page where we collected the information and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may share with your benefit plan’s plan sponsor or plan administrator the fact that you have visited or used features of our Services to permit your benefit plan’s plan sponsor or plan administrator to determine eligibility, qualification or confirmation of a promised incentive or reward to you. We will share any personal information you provide on our Services for the purposes stated on the page where we collected the information and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may share your information in other limited circumstances, including:
Complying with applicable laws, including laws outside your country of residence; Responding to requests from government or public authorities or otherwise cooperating with authorities pursuant to a legal matter, including authorities outside your country of residence; Responding to matters of personal or public safety; In litigation, investigations, and other legal matters where the data is pertinent; Investigating security incidents; In the event of the sale or transfer of YLQ or some of our assets, or in the context of similar business negotiations; To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Services; and
Enforcing our Terms of Services
We do not honor a web browser’s “do not track” signals. Our third party business partners and we use this information to conduct activities such as measuring the effectiveness of our ads and your interaction with them, tailoring offers and advertisements to you for products or services that you may find helpful on our Services and third party sites and for analytic purposes. An “IP Address” (a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider) may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user access the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Services, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Services.
Anonymous and Aggregate Information
YLQ may aggregate personal information so that it does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services (for example, we may aggregate personal information to analyze the percentage of our users who have a particular area code).
YLQ may remove personally identifiable information to create anonymous data.
YLQ uses and shares anonymous and aggregate information for historical, statistical, or business planning purposes. Additionally, we may use and share this information for any purpose except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
If we are required to treat this information as personal information under applicable law, then we may use it as described above in “Other Information,” as well as for the purposes for which we use and share information.
We take reasonable precautions to safeguard the personal information transmitted between visitors and the Services and the personal information stored on our servers. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us through, or in connection with, the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Our Privacy Commitment to Employment Applicants
We collect information, including personal contact information, education and work history, as well as Social Security and similar national ID numbers in order to process and consider your application. We will not sell your application information to unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes. The information on your application may be shared with background check services and our affiliates and used for certain regulatory, compliance and legal purposes.
YLQ maintains profiles and/or pages on various social media Services including Facebook and Twitter, and other similar sites from time to time. If you choose to “Like” YLQ on Facebook, “Follow” YLQ on Twitter, or take any other similar action on another social media site, you are providing your consent to receive information updates, including solicitations, from YLQ. To stop receiving this information from YLQ on a social media site, you must follow the procedure established by the site.